iPad Student Request Form
As a result of the challenges students are facing in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Doña Ana Community College (DACC) recognizes that students are struggling to access technology. In order to meet this need DACC is providing expanded WIFI in DACC Campus parking lots and iPad technology to eligible students in support of student success.
iPads will be distributed based on eligibility and need due to the impact of COVID-19. To see if you are eligible to receive a free iPad, please review the requirements below and complete and submit the application below.
- Currently Enrolled or New Incoming Student for this semester, AND
- Declared in a DACC degree/certificate seeking program, AND
- Enrolled in 12 credit hours or more for this semester.
- Demonstrates financial need in one of the following ways:
- Designated Pell Eligible in the financial aid award to student, OR
- Has remaining unmet financial need in the financial aid award for the student, OR
- Has been negatively impacted by the Pandemic and the requirement to perform school work online.
- Signed Commitment of Completion Form – (completed when you pick up iPad)