The first step is to get started!
- Find your AppleID and Password. If you are unsure of your AppleID this is what your iPad is logged into.
- To check tap on Settings
- At the top of the settings page you’ll see your name, click on it. This will open your Apple ID settings page. At the top of the page, you will see an email address – this is your AppleID.
- If you do not remember your AppleID password go to AppleID iforgot Password Recovery
2. Use your AppleID to log into Apple Teacher Learning Center
3. Once you log into Apple Teacher Learning Center you’ll be asked a short survey about your skill level with apple devices and some information about you. Everything you need to complete your Apple Teacher Certification is included on the website. We’ll get started on the iPad Badge first.
Give yourself an hour of time before our 1st workshop to run through the various skills. In class, we’ll practice and add on to our skill set, then take and complete the iPad Badge!
4. There are no accompanying books with the Apple Teacher Certification but if you feel you need a book to know all the in’s and outs of iOS 12 for iPad check this iBook out!