As a result of the challenges students are facing in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Doña Ana Community College (DACC) recognizes that students are struggling to access technology.
Your password can be easily compromised. 2FA authentication increases your account security by requiring multiple forms of verification to prove your identity when signing into an application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Class & Study Tips
- Thoroughly review the course syllabus/schedule so that you will completely understand all requirements as soon as the course begins.
- Message your instructor with any questions you may have.
- Check the class announcements often for new postings.
- Check your inbox frequently for new messages.
- Be observant of copyright laws and never plagiarize.
- Keep all inbox correspondence with the instructor and classmates for your records.
- It helps to have regular study time each day. Try to study in the same place, too. If you study for long periods of time, take a break each hour.
- Don’t procrastinate! stick to your schedule. If you run into any trouble, contact your instructor as soon as possible.
- If you have trouble with an assignment, contact your, instructor, as soon as possible.
- Chances are if you have a question someone else in the class has the same exact question.
- If you need help, ASK for it!
Call us today at (527) 528-7007