Masks and Vaccination
November 11, 2021
Per Executive Order 14042, all DACC faculty, staff, and student employees will be required to be vaccinated by Jan. 04, 2022. This applies to faculty and staff using an approved Alternative Work Arrangement and working remotely. NMSU offers vaccinations Monday – Friday at the Aggie Health and Wellness Center.
- Masks Required: Read the NM Public Health Order
Masks are required for all individuals 2 years and older in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status. Masks are required in any outdoor spaces where you cannot maintain six feet between individuals regardless of vaccination status.
- Self-monitoring for symptoms is required and any symptoms should be reported using the reporting process immediately, or contact COVID Safety at (575) 323-1051 or email email@example.com.
- To ensure compliance with OSHA requirements, proof of vaccination can be uploaded to NMSU's VaxTrax portal. Users must be on campus or logged into the VPN to access the site.
A Message From The President
Colleagues, It is hard to believe that we are already in November, but here we are. As we head to the spring semester, I wanted to provide some clarifications on our plans moving forward. Managing the COVID-19 Environment We have made tremendous progress developing additional strategies for mitigating the spread of COVID-19. One year ago,…
Continue Reading »
DACC College Beat
The DACC Education Club is conducting an Adopt-a-Family Campaign on behalf of Jardin de los Niños. Please se the attached flyers on how you can adopt a family this holiday season!
Please join the Learning Resource Network for the following, upcoming training series! MON 11/15 230 – 400 pm Video Projects Want your students to show off their fun new skill? Want a way to capture augmented reality? This training will cover Clips and Adobe Spark as ways students can joyfully and creatively share their…
Continue Reading »
Keep up to date with DACC’s Accreditation and Assessment! Below, you will find the latest news from our Assessment Committee. Updates on diversity, equity and inclusion; student learning outcomes; general assessment and more! Assessment-Committee-Fall-2021Newsletter.pdf (nmsu.edu)
Registration for spring ’22 starts this month. Join us this Wednesday (11/10 from noon to 1:30 p.m.) as we look at a few ways you can plan for next semester. Pop-ins are every Wednesday. Feel free to Pop-in anytime you want. You can ask a specific question or stay the whole time to learn more…
Continue Reading »
COVID Vaccine and Testing
If you have not yet been vaccinated, you can register for the vaccine through the New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH). Click the button below or HERE to register. Everyone 12 and older qualify for vaccination.
NMSU offers vaccinations Monday – Friday at the Aggie Health and Wellness Center.
Southern Doña Ana County vaccine and testing sites: HERE.
State-wide vaccine events: Click Here (NMDOH).
DACC's East Mesa campus is a COVID-19 testing location. For registration and information about testing at this location, please click on the button below. For a list of testing and vaccination sites in southern Doña Ana County please click HERE.
- Click on the "Get Tested" button. This will take you to Curative
- Click Get Tested Now.
- Allow Use My Location or enter zip code into the search bar.
- Select DACC from the list.
- Select a time slot and follow the remaining prompts to schedule your test.
Proof of Vaccination
Proof of vaccination can be uploaded to NMSU's VaxTrax portal. Users must be on campus or logged into the VPN to access the site.
Below is a list of the most recent Pláticas with the President for Instructors and Staff. For older Pláticas, please contact the office of External Relations.
- December 03, 2021 Plática with the President Zoom Meeting
- December 03, 2021 Plática with the President presentation
- December 03, 2021 DACC COVID Safety Update
- November 12, 2021 Plática with the President Zoom Meeting
- November 12, 2021 Plática with the President presentation
- November 12, 2021 DACC COVID Safety Update
- October 08, 2021 Plática with the President Zoom Meeting
- October 08, 2021 DACC COVID Safety Update
Coming to Campus
DACC is in reopening PHASE 2
What DACC expects of everyone coming to campus.
Health & Safety
Information about DACC Health & Safety practices.
Information for DACC Faculty.
Information for current and prospective students.
Information for all DACC employees.