DACC is a COVID-19 testing location. For registration and information about the test, please click on the button below.
- Click on Button. This will take you to Curative
- Click Get Tested Now.
- Allow Use My Location or enter zip code into the search bar.
- Select DACC from the list.
- Select a time slot and follow the remaing prompts to schedule your test.
At DACC our goal is to provide a safe environment for our students, faculty, and staff. Therefore, any individual who may have been in contact with the individual has been assessed to determine if the exposure was a high or low risk.
Total number of faculty, staff, and students that have reported a positive COVID-19 test result and are still in the isolation period. Active does not mean symptomatic.
Total number of faculty, staff, and students that have reported a positive COVID-19 test result since March 2020.
DACC is in PHASE 1 of opening
Before returning to campus, every employee will learn safety practices and precautions that can reduce transmission. For employees to return to campus, they must complete an online safety training. This training will be offered through Training Central.
- Campus Access while in Phase 1 is limited.
- The only employees regularly on campus will be those providing hybrid classes (some CTE and science labs); those providing face-to-face services (Testing Center, Cashier’s Office, and computer labs); and those deemed “essential” workers (Facilities, Security, IT Support, and Internal Services).
- All other employees needing to access campus will have to fill out the Building Access Form and be approved by their supervisor. If you are part of a program or service area plan that was approved to be on campus for specific days and hours during the fall, you do not need to complete this form. However, if you’re requesting access for a day/time outside of the approved plan then you will need to complete this form.
- You can find more critical information regarding the phases of reopening and operating procedures at DACC Pandemic Response and at NMSU Now.
During this phase, most of DACC will be operating off-campus, but for those on-campus, we are implementing the following COVID-safe practices:
- Regular cleaning and sanitation of rooms and buildings.
- Those accessing campus are expected to practice social distancing and wear a mask over their nose and mouth. Best practices include:
- Not congregating in hallways
- Not eating inside the buildings
- Not moving furniture or sharing objects
- Practicing good hygiene and respiratory etiquette
- Keeping a minimum of 6 feet apart from others
- For those permitted to access campus, check with your instructor, supervisor, or other appropriate personnel before coming to campus to know what building entries and exits to use.
- Health screenings will be required for all employees, students, and visitors.
- Most offices and departments are offering virtual support or by appointment only. Be sure to check with the office before visiting campus for instructions.