The Student Government Association of Doña Ana Community College, or SGADACC, is the college’s student government organization. SGADACC strongly supports the various student organizations on campus, because these organizations enable students to broaden their interests through participation in different activities. SGADACC financially supports the Student Activities Office. Additionally, SGADACC assists recognized student organizations with various activities and financial support.
SGA is a place where you can:
- Meet new people
- Build your resume
- Learn more about DACC and the issues that impact you as a student
- Find out about free resources available to you as a DACC Student
- Keep updated about events and activities at DACC
- Learn how to participate by volunteering in DACC sponsored events to help your community
- Develop communication and leadership skills
- And much more…
If you are interested in getting involved in your student government, please stop by East Mesa Campus, DAEM 212 or call us at 527-7618.