Apply for Services

To receive services from the SARC office, you’ll need to do two things:

  1. Identify yourself. We cannot help you until you tell us that you have a disability, or that you suspect you might have one. All information is held strictly confidential and will not be shared with other individuals or agencies without your written consent.
  2. Ask for Services. Contact the SARC office. Together, we can determine the best combination of services and equipment to help you reach your academic goals! You will need to complete the Accommodation Request Form For Students With Disabilities and return it along with the appropriate documentation* for evaluation and review to either SARC location.


*Documentation signed by a physician, psychiatrist, psychologist, audiologist, or educational diagnostician.

Download Form