Please click HERE to access the request form, or continue reading to learn more.
Digital signage is a dynamic and engaging way to communicate information to the campus community through flat screen HD monitors.
Unlike static signage, digital signs can be easily updated to feature new text content via templates or uploading media files. Digital signs can even display alert messages during emergencies to keep the public informed about developing events.
The digital signs broadcast events and vital information to DACC/NMSU students. It is a free form of advertisement for all charted DACC/NMSU student organizations. If you are interested in posting information to the digital signs, please click here.
You must be a:
- DACC/NMSU organization, or
- DACC/NMSU department
We ask for two week’s notice to ensure your ad will be posted. Your ad will be displayed for a maximum of 2 weeks unless noted in your submission; otherwise, you must create a separate submission. We understand not all students are designers, so feel free to send us the information you need posted, or even a flyer you have already created, and we will make your ad look great. If you or someone in your organization has design knowledge, we always appreciate receiving ads that are ready to be posted, as they go up much faster.
Your ad must have the following properties:
- 1080 pixels tall
- 1920 pixels wide
- JPG or PNG format
You may advertise meetings, events, almost anything as long as your event is open to the entire student body.
General Guidelines for Content
- All content posted must be affiliated with an on campus activity or department-sponsored event.
- The advertisement/announcement must be relevant to DACC/NMSU students, faculty, and/or staff.
- If it is an off campus activity, it must be specifically for DACC/NMSU students, faculty and/or staff.
- Off-campus vendor products and promotions may not be advertised.
- Barnes & Noble is the official textbook supplier and is the only one we can advertise for on the digital signs.
- If the announcement is perceived to be controversial in nature or promotes religion, politics, or an activity that would result in personal gain, it will not be accepted.
All content must adhere to NMSU’s Policy Manual.