Doña Ana Community College Mission, Vision, and Values
DACC is a responsive and accessible learning-centered community college that provides educational opportunities for a diverse community of learners in support of academic interests, workforce development, and economic growth.
DACC will be a premier, inclusive college that is grounded in academic excellence and committed to fostering lifelong learning and active, responsible citizenship within the community.
- Defined pathways to workforce and/or bachelor’s degree
- Affordable education
- Flexible schedule options
- Programs and services that support a wide range of student needs
- Intentional and creative use of technology
- Focus on “real-world” practical experience
- Diverse perspectives and viewpoints
- Informed risk-taking
- Responsive curriculum
- Quality teaching and learning environment
- Rigorous expectations
- Community impact
Business and Public Services Division Mission and Vision Statement
The Business and Public Services Division of DACC serves a diverse community of learners by preparing students who choose a business or public service course of study with the knowledge and skills to successfully become professionals in a career technical field; or by preparing them to succeed in a transfer degree program that leads to a bachelor’s degree.
- To provide quality instruction by placing emphasis on the teaching/learning process, professional faculty development, and selection/retention of qualified faculty;
- To provide quality credit courses, certificates, and degrees to meet student interests and to prepare them to meet the employment needs of the community;
- To provide quality instruction which will successfully prepare those students who are planning to continue their education at a four-year institution.
Administrative Technologies Department Mission Statement
The Administrative Technologies Department provides students with innovative programs designed to support the workforce needs of medical facilities and businesses by utilizing online and on-site instructional methods that meet current industry standards.