Education Program Advising Information
Students in the Education Program should expect to be advised on a walk-in basis.
1. Education Program students should visit the Academic Advising Center in the Student Resources Building (East Mesa Campus) DASR 103.
2. The Education Program faculty offices are located at the East Mesa Campus in DASR 220. Please make an appoinment with faculty members for advising.
1. Print a Degree Audit from the Student Tab of MyNMSU to review the courses you need
to take. Bring the degree audit to your appointment.
2. Refer to the "When Can I Register?" dates before attemptimg to self-register.
3. If you have a hold on your account, click on "View Holds" to determine the reason for
Attend to the issues before your appointment. If the hold is due to a financial issue, it must be resolved before your appoinment.
Click on this link to download the Associate's Degree in Education and/or the Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education
For students who plan to sign up for field placement or practicum classes that will involve working with or observing students in the Las Cruces Public Schools, you must complete:
- Volunteer Packet
- LCPS Policy Forms
- Criminal History Affidavit
- State and Federal Background Checks