Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Relate management responsibilities for the achievement of financial viability of the organization by applying the appropriate professional management/supervisory techniques to operational situations.
- Practice appropriate communication skills in operational and human resource management.
- Evaluate the quality of hospitality operations by applying quality control principles.
- Discuss the importance of preventing food borne illness in hospitality operations.
- Describe the need for using effective human relations and supervisory skills to manage the workforce.
- Using appropriate technology, demonstrate methods for making quality managerial decisions by using standardized processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate the ability to forecast and budget business activity and relate it to actual business performance.
- Demonstrate the use of marketing concepts in planning and operational processes.