You will be required to create an account with Career Services in order to post a Work-study position. Please follow these instructions:
- Go to the Career Services/Work-study web page.
- If you are a registered user, simply type your username and password, and then click Login. If you are a new registrant, proceed to “Click here to Register”.
- Fill out your employer’s profile.
- Under “My Job Postings” tab, create a New Job and fill out the required fields and job description.
- Review and Save your job posting, the posting will be pending until the Office of Financial Aid approves it. (Remember: An accurate job description can promote a better selection of student employees which ultimately leads to better work performance and employee relations).
- Once the job posting is approved, students will be able to view and apply for your job posting using their Career Services student account.
If you have question on how to create, or access, your account please click here.
Note: When interviewing for a Work-study position, please make sure that the student has been awarded Work-study funds; otherwise the student cannot be hired under a Work-study position.