Tools and Survival Tips
Financial Aid Easy Guide
General financial aid overview of information
Financial Aid Checklist Guide
Step by step guide to financial aid starting with your FAFSA
Financial aid is only a supplement to help meet some of the costs associated with your education.
The tips listed below as well as the resources in this section will help you manage the process:
- Financial Aid Advisors are available to help-make use of them.
- Read and be aware of financial aid programs
- Understand your student rights and responsibilities, and the implications of all the forms you sign.
- Keep copies of all the documents you submit to the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships and note the dates submitted.
- Take responsibility for your part in the financial aid process, and ensure yourself of the most aid possible by being prompt, organized, and alert.
- Read the DACC Catalog and Class Schedule thorougly.
- Know and understand policies regarding: