For information on accepting your awards, accepting terms and conditions, or otherwise navigating your MyNMSU Financial Aid tab, please see this guide.
Award Letter Instructions
If you were awarded federal financial aid, and/or work-study funds (and need an award letter), please follow the steps below.
- Go to myNMSU.edu and login
If you don’t have an account, click on the on-screen button that looks like the one below to activate your account.
Click link to activate your account.
- Click the Award Link
- Once you are on the Awards page, select the Aid Year
- On the Aid Year page, select the Aid Year drop down menu. Click the Submit button.
→ Fall 2015 (Financial Aid Year 2015-2016)
- Once you have selected the correct Aid Year, your awards will be displayed as shown. You must use the drop down menu to Accept, Decline, or remain Undecided.
- If you accept your award for FALL, the amount request will be split equally between the FALL and SPRING semesters.
- When you have made your selection, click the Submit Decision button.