Step 1 – Admission:
- Apply for admission via this link https://dacc.nmsu.edu/admissions/
- Send in the required fee, documents, and transcripts
- After you have received confirmation from the Admissions office that you have been admitted, you will receive your Aggie ID #
- Attend the orientation that is required for new students either online or face to face
- View and print the degree plan for the Associates in Early Childhood Education, the Associates in Education or the Administrative Certificate in Early Childhood Education to see the required courses for your chosen academic degree.
- View the schedule of courses found on the dacc.nmsu.edu home page. (left menu)
Step 2 – After admission has been completed:
Once you have been fully admitted, have your Aggie ID# and no longer have any holds on your account, activate your MyNMSU account.
- Visit my.nmsu.edu
- New User? Create and Account and then follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you have any difficulties during this process, call the number on the screen.
- Log-in to your MyNMSU account and navigate to the Student Tab, then the Registration Tab. From there click on the Look Up Classes screen. Choose the correct term (the current semester) and check to see if the classes you choose are open. If they are open, you can register for that course.
- If the course is full, you can click on the email icon next to the instructor’s name and send an email politely asking to be added to the course.
- Make sure that you include your full name, your Aggie ID#, the course name and section number, and the CRN number in your email.
- If you have followed all of these steps, and still need assistance, please contact the DACC Advising Services Office (575) 528-7272. Or visit the advising office from 8:00 - 5:00 in the DASR Building, East Mesa Campus.