Qualifying for Dual Credit
You may be eligible for Dual Credit courses if you are a current junior or senior from one of the high schools or charter high schools participating in DACC’s Dual Credit Program. Private school and home-school students may also be eligible.
Students interested in dual credit must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a high school junior or senior enrolled at least half-time at their high school
- Obtain approval from high school guidance counselor
- Obtain approval from parent or guardian
- Must have a high school cumulative GPA of at least a 2.0
- Take the Accuplacer Assessment (pass two of the three sections)
Applying for Dual Credit
Students interested in enrolling in dual credit courses should follow the application process below.
1. Print the following documents or request a dual credit packet from your high school counselor.
2. Fill out forms and obtain required signatures.
3. Turn in completed, signed forms along with current high school transcript and test scores to high school counselor.
4. Schedule advising appointment with DACC Dual Credit advisor to select classes from approved dual credit courses.
For more information about DACC’s dual credit program, contact your high school counselor.
For more information about DACC’s academic programs or student services, please contact DACC’s Information Center, 575-528-7001.