For more details about the Dental Hygiene Program, please visit the DACC Catalog
Applications are accepted from February 1 - April 1 at 5 pm.
- To download our application packet, please click on Degree Plan located on the upper right hand side.
- All submitted transcripts must be original. We require official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Applications can be delivered in person at 3400 South Espina Street, Alex Sanchez Building Room 80 or mailed to the program as instructed in the application packet.
- Applications received or postmarked later than April 1 will be considered late. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
- All prospective applicants are required to attend an advisment session from the dental hgyiene program. For a list of dates and times please see Dental Hygiene Program Advisement Sessions
- The TEAS Exam is no longer required by the Dental Hygiene Program for the application cycle 2019/2020 and thereafter.
For more information, call 575-528-7019