DACC Truck Driving Academy
DACC WDCR Truck Driving Academy prepares participants to drive semi tractor-trailers (Class A). Students prepare for the written exam and the driving skills portion as well as topics such as defensive driving, managing resources, trip planning and vehicle maintenance. The program assists students with employment skills, including resumes, applications, job search and job placement. A maximum of 4 students per course.
- Seven week course, 40 hours a week
- 44 hours of BTW driving for each participant
- Medical exam, drug screen, driving record, and skills exam included
To obtain a CDL, a driver must have a clean driving record, have a negative drug screen, and receive a medical clearance. Applicants to the program will get these documents with WDCR assistance and submit this documentation prior to course enrollment. In addition, applicants must have a valid driver’s license, picture I.D., social security card, and no outstanding tickets or warrants.
Total Program Cost: $3800
- $200 - Application fee due with application
- $1800 - Confirms enrollment in desired course date
- $1080 - Due Monday before course start date
- $720 - Remainder of tuition due one week before close of program
Financial Aid & Assistance
Financial aid and assistance may be available if you are unemployed, a veteran or military spouse, or if you have a disability. Educational loans are also available from many local banks. Please contact WDCR to set up an appointment for more information, 575-527-7776 or email@example.com.