All students are directed to make their payments online at mynmsu.edu if possible.
Checks and money orders can be mailed to the following address:
DACC Cashier’s Office
Attn: Student Payments
PO Box 30001, MSC 3DA
Las Cruces, NM 88003
Note: Students should include their Aggie ID on all documents submitted
At this point in time we are not able to accept cash or payments in person.
Due to the shortened semester and adjustments that have been made because of COVID-19, students may choose to opt-in to S/U grading until May 6, 2020. If you would like to choose this option, instruction can be found HERE.
Due to recent events regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, the NMSU ICT Equipment Rental Program has suspended rentals for most items and limited its hours of operation.For the time being, only Desktop Computers and Chromebooks are available to those who need them to study or work from home.
You can find our office at Hardman & Jacobs Undergraduate Learning Center (HJLC) room 103 at NMSU.
For questions, contact email@example.com.
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
Hours may be subject to change.
Desktop Computers and Chromebook rentals are priced at $10.00.
Currently, the return date for rentals is Friday, May 15th, though this may change as the COVID-19 situation develops.
If the return date changes, renters will be notified by email.
Check or Money Order Only
|Faculty & Staff|
*Daily rentals are limited to once per week
NMSU has set up a a virtual computer lab that students are able to access using their NMSU credentials. These virtual computers have Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud.
NOTE: The virtual labs only allow for 100 connections at a time. If you receive an error messaging when logging in, you will need to wait until a 'computer' opens up.
To login into the virtual computer lab, please follow these instructions: Access Virtual Lab
DACC is offering students the following option to assist with your printing needs.
This option is currently only available at the DACC Espina Campus. You can email your document to be printed to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email please include your name, contact number, and time you would like to pick up your printed documents (Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm). Printing is limited to 25 pages.
Renting or Buying Textbooks
- New Mexico State University has selected Follett Higher Education Group to manage its campus store effective 06/17/2020. Due to COVID-19 and campus safety, we will be opening our doors 8/1/2020, but customers can shop online at www.bkstr.com/nmsustore/home
- If you need food assistance, a list of local food banks can be found HERE.
- If you find that you need critical financial or social assistance during this time, United Way can offer you support. Please contact them and representatives will assist you.
- If you are out of work and in need of food, help paying your bills, or transportation, the City of Las Cruces can offer assistance to those in need.
- If you, a family member, or a friend are in need of additional assistance with food, jobs, housing, childcare, legal or utilities, please visit: https://www.newmexico.gov/i-need-assistance/
Ben Archer Health Center at DACC provides medical and mental health services for students and those in need.
Please contact Melanie Torres by phone: 575-373-1033 or email: email@example.com to schedule an appointment.