Changes to Spring Classes
As of March 30, 2020, all classes at DACC were moved to an online format to combat the spread of COVID-19. Please work with us to ensure a smooth transition, and if you have any questions please contact your instructor or adviser.
For classes where online instruction is not feasible, such as labs and Career–Technical Courses (CTE), your instructors will be contacting you shortly with more information. During this time we ask that students check Canvas regularly and maintain communication with your instructor.
An effort is being made to have classes completed by the end of the semester. This means that there will be 9 weeks of work condensed into 8 weeks.
S/U Grading Opt-in
Due to the shortened semester and adjustments that have been made because of COVID-19, students may choose to opt-in to S/U grading until May 6, 2020. If you choose to opt-in, instruction can be found HERE.
If students choose to opt-in to S/U grading, please consult with instructors, academic advisers and financial advisers due to the effects there may be on their GPA and financial aid eligibility.
- The last day to Drop a class for the full semester has been extended to April 2. Please speak to your instructor and academic adviser before dropping a class.
- The deadline for students to Withdraw from a course has been extended to April 17.
- Students may choose to opt-in to S/U grading through May 6.
- Mini-semester 2 will begin on March 30.
- The semester will not be extended, exams will be the week of May 11.