The Mission of the DACC Business Office is to support the success of Dona Ana Community College by providing accurate and efficient services to faculty, staff, as well as the community with providing oversight, support, and information for all processes related to financial planning, management, and fiscal accountability. To insure compliance with all policies, rules and regulations applicable to NMSU/DACC including state and federal requirements as well as generally accepted accounting principles.
General Accounting Office
- Monitor Instructional and General Funds
- Oversee finances for ancillary and branch store funds
- Provide DACC financial system access
- Establish toolkit and course fees (information available on DACC Sharepoint)
- Assist with establishing DACC agency funds and process
- Agency Funds Information (PDF)
For more information, general inquiries or questions
submit email to email@example.com.
Central Campus, DAMA, RM 114
3400 S. Espina Street: MSC 3DA P.O Box 30001
Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001
Phone: (575) 527-7650 Fax: (575) 527-7600