The following is summary of changes and regulations that will be implemented this fall in Lab 103.
- The lab will have a maximum capacity of 8
- Lab hours will be 9:00 AM – 6 :00 PM Mon – Thursday 9:00 – 5:00 PM Friday. We will be closed Saturdays and Sundays
- In order to use the lab, students will have to make an appointments and be current CMT students. Lab 103 will not be an open lab to all DACC students only those
registered to CMT, ARCH, and Drafting.
- Students can make appointments by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling my office at 575-528-7052.
- Appointment times are limited to 2 hours increments.
- Students can not make successive appointments.
- When making appointments students must give at least a two hour notice. We will not be accepting walk in appointments
- Students who wish to use lab will have to be let into building by myself or one of the work studies.
- Students who will be using the labs will have to follow COVID-19 regulations outlined by NMSU/DACC, specifically wearing a mask covering art all times.
- Due to social distancing guidelines, we are currently working on procedures to tutor students through zoom, but there will be no one on tutoring in the lab this semester.