Congratulations on your admission to Doña Ana Community College! As an admitted student, you are on your way to becoming a member of the Aggie family.
Now that you’re admitted, you will begin receiving information about housing, financial aid and scholarships, orientation, and more. Check your mail and email regularly to make sure you don’t miss anything. Don’t worry, we’ve made the process as easy as possible.
For admitted students starting Fall 2021
Next steps and important dates
- Send your ACT or SAT test scores to DACC once you receive them.
- Create your myNMSU and NMSU email accounts and start checking your NMSU email regularly.
- File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA opens on October 1, 2020 and we recommend filing before March 1, 2021.
- Apply for scholarships through Scholar Dollar$. Scholar Dollar$ opens October 1, 2020. For priority consideration, apply by March 1, 2021.
- Apply for Housing.
- Have your final high school transcript sent to us after you graduate.
- Register for Orientation. Registration for our summer orientation sessions opens December 15, 2020.
- Get set to attend classes beginning August 18, 2021
WELCOME TO NMSU-DOÑA ANA COMMUNITY COLEGE!