The TEAS exam is computerized but not web-based. Scores are available immediately upon completion. Study materials can be acquired at www.atitesting.com, select Shop by... TEAS Products (7).
Frequently Asked Questions:
What prep materials do my students need to use?
If your students are taking the test on or after August 31, 2016 they will need to use the sixth edition ATI TEAS study manual that can be purchased on our online store. The new manual is now available, and the practice tests will be released on May 18, 2016. The updates to the test are reflected in the sixth edition study manual and the new practice tests, so we highly recommend students study with the appropriate materials.
A calculator is embedded within the exam. The test is approximately 3.5 hours.
- To schedule your test date and time, YOU MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT by calling (575) 527-7569 or stopping by Student Resources Building Room 105, at the East Mesa Test Center to reserve your date and time. (**ALL TESTING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY**)
- Testing dates and times are limited. Please call if you need to re-schedule in order to open up slots for other testers.
- Complete the Test Registration Form found in your Health Program Packet with your name, Aggie ID number and scheduled date of exam. Take this form to DACC cashier and be sure form is STAMPED as paid. Please call test center for fee information, 575-527-7569. DACC Cashier hours M-F 8:00am-4:00pm. SR-RM 102B.
- WHAT TO BRING ON TEST DAY: Bring the completed and stamped Test Registration Form and a valid student or state issued ID to the Testing Center (SR RM 105).
- No walk-ins allowed. You must be confirmed to test.
Testing Dates and Times for 2018
Select Link below to view TEAS schedule
Test dates to be announced end of February 2018
Things to Remember
- Testing will begin at the designated time. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to allow for check in time.
- You must be on time or you will be asked to sign up for a different testing session.
- Pencil and scratch paper are provided for you.
- NO Personal items allowed in the Testing Center. All personal items will be placed in lockers provided during testing.
- NO children are allowed in the Testing Center.
- No food or drinks allowed in the Testing Center.
- Don't forget your ID and Receipt Form.
***PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE***