HSE Transcripts / Verifications

score reports and transcripts

Official and Unofficial Transcripts will be provided by Diploma Sender.

DACC Testing Services will no longer be providing this service.

For Third Party Verification Agencies, schools or other institutions that need GED/HiSET verifications, please visit Diploma Sender.

Please visit Diploma Sender for additional information.

Registration required.