TEAS (Test of Essential Skill V for Allied Health)
Testing Dates and Times
Tuesday, February, 17, 2015, 8:30am
Thursday, March 5, 2015 - 8:30am
Tuesday, March,10, 2015 - 1:30pm
Monday, March 16, 2015 - 1:30pm
Friday, March 20, 2015 - 8:30am
Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 1:30pm
Call (575) 527-7569 or stop by DACC East Mesa Student Resources Building, Test Center Room 105, to reserve your date and time.
Pick up your Registration Form from the department to which you are applying if there is not one in your application packet. You will need to take this form to the Cashier's Office (DACC East Mesa Student Resources Building Room 102) to pay $35.00 for your test. Staple your receipt to your Regisration Form. (Cashier's office closes at 4:30 daily.)
On the day of your test, you will need to bring your Registration Form and a valid student or state issued ID to the Testing Center in order to check in to take the test.
Things to Remember
- Testing will begin at the designated time. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early in order to check in for your test.
- You must be on time or you will be asked to sign up for a different testing session.
- No children are allowed in the Testing Center.
- Pencil and scratch paper are provided for you.
- No food or drinks allowed in the Testing Center.
- Don't forget your ID and Receipt Form.
- Personal items are not allowed in the Testing Center. All personal items will need to be placed in a locker during testing.
The test is computerized but not web-based. Scores are available immediately upon completion. Study materials can be inquired at www.atitesting.com . You MAY NOT use a calculator on the test. The test is approximately 3.5 hours.