Thanks to an agreement between DACC and the City of Las Cruces, our students have now more flexibility in choosing course work and visiting our facilities.
- Free of charge for everybody, not just students.
- Round trip from Mesilla Valley Mall –West side, outside the food court– every half-hour.
- From MVM departs at 10 and 40 minutes after each hour.
- From DACC departs at 25 and 55 minutes after each hour.
- Service runs from 7:10 am to 7:10 pm during Fall and Spring school semesters.
- Bus equipped with bike rack for your convenience.
- Save gas and money, and leave the driving to RoadRUNNER Transit.