Application packets are due April 1st each year with classes starting the following fall. In order to be considered for the Fall class, the general education (core requirements) and other required prerequisites must be completed by the end of the Spring Semester prior to the Fall start date. NO EXCEPTIONS.
General Education (Core Requirements)
- ENGL 111G Rhetoric and Composition, 4 credits
- MATH 120 Intermediate Algebra, 3 credits
- PSY 201G o SOC 101G Introduction to Psychology or Introductory Sociology, 3 credits
Other Required Prerequisites
- CHEM 110G Chemistry, 4 credits
- BIOL 225 Human Anatomy and Physiology I, 4 credits
Total: 18 required credits
Note: Additional points for the selection process are given for BIOL 226, BIOL 227, and PHYS 211G with a "B" or better (1 time only).