will be able to:
- Develop and follow standardized processes and procedures.
- Forecast and budget supplies and labor.
- Demonstrate cost control measures as applied to kitchen operations.
- Practice appropriate communication skills in operational situations.
- Relate management responsibilities for the achievement of financial
- Evaluate the quality of culinary services by applying quality
- Apply classical and modern cooking (baking) techniques to a variety
of cuisines (products).
- Demonstrate appropriate sanitation and safety practices in kitchen
- Demonstrate purchasing practices that meet the goals of the
- Practice appropriate customer service techniques and practices.
Program Assessment Plans, Reports, and Student Learning Outcomes Homepage
For questions about
links, contact Susan Wood.
questions about plans or reports, contact Kim