You will be required to create an account with Career Services in order to search and apply for a Work-study position. Please follow these instructions:
- Go to the Career Services home page.
- Click on Student AggieCAREER Manager Login link.
- If you are a registered user, simply type your username and password, and then click Login. If you are a new registrant, proceed to "Click here to Register".
- Fill out your profile. Towards the end of your profile you will see a highlighted section labeled VERY IMPORTANT, you will need to
- Follow the instructions to complete your registration agreement. After all of this is done, click on the "Register" button.
- Scroll over "My Account", then "My Documents" on the left hand side to upload your default resume.
- Click on "Job Postings" and select Work-study jobs.
For technical assistance, please contact Career Services at 575-527-7538.
Note: When applying for a Work-study position, please make sure that you have been awarded Work-study funds; otherwise you will not be considered for the position.