Dona Ana Community College Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
FAFSA SCHOOL CODE: E00876
Many of our scholarships require students to:
- Be NM residents
- Have graduated from a NM high school or received a NM GED
- Be admitted to DACC in a degree-seeking program
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress as many scholarships have varying GPA requirements
Eligibility and renewal criteria vary. Consideration or nomination for a scholarship require a Scholar Dollar$ application to be submitted each year (closed for the upcoming 2014-2015 academic year).
Need help writing a scholarship essay?
Scholarships Fund Your Future
The Doña Ana Community College Office of Financial Aid & Scholarship Services offers a wide array of scholarships to assist a diverse student population pursuing a higher education. As an open-door institution, our office is committed to providing equal educational opportunities to students regardless of personal, economic, or social conditions.
As most of the scholarships require you to demonstrate financial need you are encouraged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov.
Students affiliated with a Native American tribe should contact their individual Tribal Scholarship Agency regarding the required paperwork for tribal scholarships.
Beware of Scholarship Scams
Click here for more information on scams and how to avoid them
The State of New Mexico encourages residents to continue their education in New Mexico postsecondary institutions by providing state-funded scholarship opportunities.
- Legislative Lottery Scholarship
- New Mexico Scholars
- Vietnam Veterans Scholarship
- Children of Deceased Veteran
- Transfer Achievement Scholarship - For students transferring from DACC to NMSU
Scholarship Search Engines
- School Soup
- Peterson's College Search
- College Board
- College Scholarships.org
- Masters Degree Online