Dona Ana Community College Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
RNtoBSN is dedicated to explaining what it will take students to earn a BSN, where you, thestudent, can go to do so, and what to expect from the nursing community, state by state, once you’ve earned the degree.
The BSN gives every nurse the academic backing they need to pursue any nursing position in the field. RNtoBSN.org is here to help you make it happen.
Havahart® Wireless Scholarship Opportunity Spring 2015
"We are committed to the safety and welfare of our four-legged friends". To encourage that commitment and love in intelletual minds, we are offering a $500 scholarship to the winner of our essay writing contest.
To apply, write a 500 word essay on one of these topics:
- How has your pet improved or changed your life?
- Describe a time when an animal supported or helped you through a tough situation.
- If you are studying animal science or a pre-vet program, why did you choose that course of study?
The winning application will be decided upon by Havahart® Wireless. Essays will be reviewed by a panel and five finalists will be selected based on overall quality of the essays. Winner is expected to be announced on November 14, 2014.
To enter, visit http://www.havahartwireless.com/scholarship
P.E.O. - Educational Projects, New Mexico
All scholarships are merit based. A NM resident student enrolled at a NM post-secondary institution may apply for as many scholarships for which she qualifies, but can hold only one scholarship per year.
Visit the P.E.O. Educational Projects-New Mexico for the online applications
P.E.O. Continuing Education Grant
The P.E.O. Grant provides a one-time grant of up to $3,000 to women whose college education has been interrupted.
A woman is eligible if she meets the following grant requirements:
- Sponsored by a P.E.O. Chapter (obtained after the interview process)
- U.S. Citizen
- Has had 24 consecutive months as a non-student sometime in her adult life
- Within 24 consecutive months of completing her educational goal
For more information, click here, and contact one of the following chairmen between 10am and 4pm:
- Val Redington - 575-521-4056; email@example.com
- Janet Jaquess - 575-571-5192; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diana Diemer - 575-522-5475; email@example.com
TG™ Milton G. Wright Scholarship Drawing
The Milton G. Wright Scholarship awards thousands of dollars each year to students through TG events and special promotions on TG's Adventures in Education website. Students may enter for a chance to receive one of their monthly $500 scholarship awards.
Enter this month's drawing by filling in the form available on TG's website.
Stokes Educational Scholarship Program
The Stokes Educational Scholarship Program is a tremendous opportunity to gain valuable experience in a student's career field while attending college and earning a degree.
Through the Stokes Program, a student will attend collefe full-time, then work during the summer at NSA's main headquarters where a student will aquire real-workd experience.
- U.S. Citizen
- High school senior at the time of application
- Receive an ACT score of 25 or better
- Planning to major in computer sicence or computer/electrical engineering
- GPA of 3.0 or better
- Submit online application and hardcopy documents between September 1 and November 15, 2014.
Native Agriculture & Food Systems Scholarship
First Nations Developmenet Institute will award six $1,000 scholarships annually to Native American College students majoring in agriculture and related fields.
Complete information on the scholarship opportunitiy and a link to the online application can be found at www.firstnations.org/grantmaking/scholarship.
Deadline: Monday, November 17, 2014.
Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
This scholarship for top community college students seeking to complete his/her bachelor's degrees is one of the largest private schoalrship programs for community college transfer students in the country.
Application period is open now until December 2.
Visit the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship Program for detailed application requirements and deadlines.