DACC Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
FAFSA School Code: E00876
Doña Ana Community College Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships strives to provide financial resources for students pursuing higher education by assisting with the elimination of financial barriers. We are committed to promoting an affordable and accessible education to a diverse student population.
- Provide quality customer service and accurate information.
- Process aid efficiently and in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide precise and clear consumer information regarding financial aid.
- Maximize sources of governmental, institutional, and private funding for students.
- Work cooperatively and communicate effectively with other NMSU/DACC offices and the community in meeting the goals of the institution.
Financial aid is money that is given, earned, or lent to help students pay for their education. Federal government programs provide approximately 70% of the financial aid granted nationwide. Though the term "financial aid"is frequently used to describe any funds a student obtains to attend college, it is important to recognize different types of financial aid. Keeping it as simple as possible and ignoring the few exceptions, there are four major categories of financial aid; Grants, Loans, Workstudy, and Scholarships.
- Apply Here
- Check Financial Aid Status
- Federal Student Aid
- FAFSA Workshops
- Forms Library
- Accept your Award
- Disbursement of Funds
- Net Price Calculator
- Consumer Information
- Gainful Employment
- Need help filling out your FAFSA? Check out our FAFSA Workshop schedule.
- 2012-2013 Guide to Federal Student Aid
- Manage your Federal Direct Student Loans - complete your Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling
Questions? Contact us
Via: NerdWallet" alt="Financial Timeline" />