You may be eligible for Dual Credit courses if you are a current junior or senior from one of the high schools or charter high schools participating in DACC’s Dual Credit Program. Private school and home-school students may also be eligible.
Students interested in dual credit must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a high school junior or senior enrolled at least half-time at their high school
- Obtain approval from high school guidance counselor
- Obtain approval from parent or guardian
- Must have a high school cumulative GPA of at least a 2.0
- Take the Accuplacer Assessment (pass two of the three sections) or
- Have an ACT composite score of 15 (or SAT equivalent)