Please consider and discuss the following with your parent or guardian and high school counselor prior to enrolling in the DACC Dual Credit Program. This is a big commitment!
- For every three credit DACC course taken, you receive one high school elective credit
- Dual credit students are not eligible for financial aid
- If you fail a course or receive a “W” it can affect possible future financial aid
- Students cannot take developmental courses or audit any courses
- Students need to adhere to both high school and DACC academic calendars
- Grades earned are recorded on high school and college transcript
- Transportation is not provided, unless indicated differently by your school district
- Dual Credit Program provides opportunities to explore interests
- Enrolling in college courses is a big commitment!
DACC Dual Credit Program
2800 N. Sonoma Ranch Blvd.
DAEM Building, Room 210
Las Cruces, NM 88011