The DACC Dual Credit Program allows high school students to explore college opportunities as well as get a head start on their college education. Through this program students have the opportunity to receive college and high school credits at the same time. Let DACC be part of your college transition!
Student Benefits -
- Earn college and high school credit at the same time
- Smoother transition from high school to college
- Explore courses that are not offered at your high school
- Earn credits towards a DACC degree or certificate
- Tuition and books are free
For more information about DACC's dual credit program, contact your high school counselor.
For more information about DACC's academic programs or student services, please contact DACC's information center, 575-528-7001.